Thursday, February 21, 2008

Hide and seek

The last 2 weeks have been pretty fun, I went to mammoth last weekend and have been celebrating my friends birthday pretty much everyday this week, with is starting to take a toll on me. Oh well, you only live once. The job search for orange county is sorta shoddy, mainly because i am picky about what I want, and I don't want something that I've done before, i.e. food service, sales driven retail, anything with sales, etc.

Today's music post is something different a something with a pop punk and dance feel by the Ting Tings from merry ol' Nottingham (or so I'm told):

Ting tings - That's Not My Name


check it out.

1 comment:

Taylor said...

neppers!! for the bodice pattern... http://www.amazon.com/Patternmaking-Fashion-Design-DVD-Package/dp/0131699938/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1237933595&sr=8-2 try that. although it's mostly womens'. this book is indispensable to me! oh, and i found your wifey... http://coacd.blogspot.com/2009/03/new-agency-alert-wm.html Johanna Kneppers? babe couple alert!